That said, no blog, book, or retreat can take the place of healthy Spiritual Direction. Instead, these tools help us form healthy perspectives and improve our opportunities to grow in faith and to participate in the important work of our journey to God.
What you will find here:
- Questions and Answers about Spiritual Direction
- Perspective on Spiritual Direction
- Perspective on Prayer and other Matters Relating to Our Spiritual Growth
- Book and Resource Reviews
- Links to Resources for Further Spiritual Development
The source of the content will come from several places:
- Father John Bartunek - Father John signs all of his posts even though they are posted on the blog by Dan Burke on his behalf. Father John's content will specifically focus on direct questions and answers about the spiritual life and spiritual direction. To learn more about him, take a look at a summary bio on lower right side of each page.
- Other Priests, Spiritual Directors, and Authors: Other authors may provide content as requested - these will also be signed by them at the bottom of each post though Dan Burke will show as the person who published the post.
- Dan Burke - Dan manages the mechanics of the blog and related technologies and provides lay perspective on spiritual direction and related topics. If the post is not signed by a particular priest or author it is safe to assume it came from him. You can find out more about Dan at http://www.linkedin.com/in/daburke
We are committed to providing insight that is firmly and faithfully rooted in the magisterial authority and teaching of the Catholic Church.
Blessings to you in your journey to God!